Sunday, July 7, 2013

Colorful Afghans (Sneak Peek)

I'm sorry. I know it's been a while since I've shown you any of my crochet creations. A full time job can have a tendency to take up most of one's crochet and blogging time! Well, here is a sneak peek of what I have been working on:


I know, I know.. What about my amigurumi lovelies? You may ask. I'll admit, I got a little distracted by Pinterest, and it led me to some awesome blogs that made granny squares look really intriguing. I was a little intimidated by the multicolored squares because of all the changing and tying in ends I'd have to do, so for my first experience with granny squares I went with a solid color square. The above picture is of the granny squares I have done so far. It was a super simple pattern that I found at Little Tin Bird's blog found at http://www.littletinbird.co.uk/solid-granny-squares-pattern-elmer-squares/
(I'm doing this post from my iPad and can't figure out how to link it.). If you want to get a start on your own solid color granny square afghan, then check out her blog!

The more I looked at multicolored afghans on Pinterest, the more I wanted to do one. Sooooo..


Here's the next one I started working on! Besides "colorful" what word would you use to describe this? I can't wait until I finish it and I can show you how beautiful it is!

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed the 'colorfullness'!

No comments:

Post a Comment